Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lovely pictures

Some pieces of art are such that you can just stare into them. It's like they are windows to other worlds and amazing landscapes. It's very hard to explain actually. The works of Kristian Krokfors are like that to me. I can just look into them and forget the world around me. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


Left:
Habitation II, 2004
Picture: Pratt Contemporary Art
Right:
Town II, 2004
Picture: Pratt Contemporary Art


Faraway, 2000
Picture: Studio U


Range II, 1997
Picture: ArtLine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ja, dom bilderna var härliga, undrar hur stora dom är i verkligheten, skulle vara maffigt om dom var riktigt stora.

Laura said...

Vad trevligt att du gillar dem. Habitation och Town är ca. 60x40 cm men det där Faraway är 180x140 cm. Det är ganska stort tycker jag.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

So, so cool looking!