Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Exam week is getting closer

I've been so busy with seminars, essays and all sorts of studying that I have been forced to neglected this blog. But the library at the KTH is such a cool space that I don't mind spending time there. The offices, computer rooms, group work spaces and reading rooms are located in an old laboratory building of the university. The cool part is that the space between the two wings of the building has been covered with a roof and transformed into a book hall and a cafeteria. The space is so light and airy, it is almost like being outdoors. The design furniture is a nice addition. I took this photo last Oktober.

1 comment:

Shell said...

OMG - that's amazing! I actually work for a University in Sydney and we have some great spaces too, but our library looks nothing like that! What a beautiful space to study in!

Best of luck with it all!