Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tin Can Mania

Lisa at Mitt lilla hus had a post about her tin can collection the other day. It inspired me to share mine with the world as well. These are just the ones I managed to "smuggle" to Sweden as the biggest part of my collection remains on the other side of the Bothnian Bay. Once they have all been reunited later this year there will propably be another post on the subject...



I only now realized just how international this collection is. Two of the tins have been purchased in Netherlands, two in Japan, one in Britain, one in Hong Kong (I haven't actually been there, my dad brought it for me), one in Turkey and only four of them in Finland. Impressive :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alla min tråkiga är köpta i Sverige..

Laura said...

Jag tror att resten av mina burkar är från Finland. Av en slump har jag de här mer exotiska med mig i Sverige.

Shell said...

What a cool thing to collect! Let me know if you would like me to hunt you down one from Australia that I can send to you!